We are always aware of the importance of Internet safety. We will adhere to an acceptable use policy with our students in Prep and blogging will help them to learn about appropriate online behaviours. Students will be supervised at all times while on the internet.
The following guidelines are with thanks to Mrs Kathleen Morris and Miss Jordan of Leopold Primary School in Geelong. http://4kmand4kj.global2.vic.edu.au/
- Students will be identified only by their first name.
- Posts written by students are checked by Sinead, Kate or Miss Marg before they are published on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal information about students such as addresses and family information.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by Sinead, Kate or Miss Marg before they are included on the blog.
- All students must have parental permission to have their photo and work posted on the blog.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
Please contact Sinead, Kate or Miss Marg if you have any questions or comments on the above. Thanks.